- Our Company
- Lighting Repair and Installation
- Electric Wiring and Repair
- Lighting Retrofits
- Landscape Lighting
- Sea Turtle Lighting
- Switch/Outlet Repair and Installation
- Fire Alarm Installation
- Kitchen Remodels Electrician
- Chandelier Installation
- Generator Installation
- Lightning/Surge Protection
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Security Lighting
- Parking Lot Lighting Repair Services
- Free Help
Your South Florida Electrician
Elcon Electric of South Florida has been providing homeowners and businesses alike with expert electrical services for over 25 Years. We've built a company of highly experienced, certified electricians to serve your electrical needs. There's plenty of competition throughout South Florida, but we make it our policy to treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. That has gained us a great reputation. We'll provide you with quality work at honest prices.
Top Quality Electrician in South Florida
Whether you want us to rewire your entire home, or fix a single electrical outlet, Elcon Electric in South Florida will provide you with:
- Knowledgeable electricians who pride themselves in doing the job right
- Dependable job scheduling and prompt response time
- Friendly, courteous electrical service with spotless clean up
Local South Florida Electrician
- Serving all of South Florida
- Serving residential and commercial properties
- Certified service providers
We Guarantee Our Electrical Work in South Florida
We stand behind our electrical work 100% from the simplest job to the most complex.
Services Offered by Our Electricians in South Florida
- Ceiling Fan Installation in South Florida
- Chandelier Installation in South Florida
- Electric Car Charger in South Florida
- Electric Wiring and Repair in South Florida
- Electrical Panel Upgrades in South Florida
- Fire Alarm Installation in South Florida
- Generator Installation in South Florida
- Home Safety Inspection in South Florida
- Kitchen Remodeling in South Florida
- Landscape Lighting in South Florida
- Lighting Repair/Installation in South Florida
- Lighting Retrofits in South Florida
- Lightning/Surge Protection in South Florida
- Parking Lot Light Repair in South Florida
- Sea Turtle Lighting in South Florida
- Security Lighting in South Florida
- Service Changes/Upgrades in South Florida
- Outlet Repair & Installation in South Florida
Full Service Electrical Provider in South Florida
Whether you want to install a new light fixture, a new electrical panel/circuit breaker box, or re-wire your entire house, we provide a complete range of electrician services. We can repair or install any electrical equipment for you including aluminum or cloth-coated electrical wire replacement, new electrical circuits, whole house surge protectors, smoke detectors, custom lighting, electrical cable for TV, phone and computers, etc. Our experienced electricians will ask you a few questions, and then we'll be able to give you our expert recommendations.
Electrical Troubleshooting for Repair
It's not always possible to give you a completely accurate estimate without doing some direct troubleshooting. One electrical problem can have a number of causes, and our experts will need to look at the entire situation and trace the electrical trouble to its root cause. When calling about electrical repairs, you'll likely get our hourly rate. But trust that within the first hour of electrical troubleshooting, our professional electricians will have either completed the electrical repair, or they will be able at that time to give you an accurate estimate of the electrical work to be done. Anything in your electrical system, whether it's a doorbell, dimmer, an electrical outlet, a bath fan, your spa or landscape lighting - whatever you have that once worked and now doesn't - we can assess it and give you a firm bid.
If you live in the South Florida area and are looking for proficient, understanding and honest electrical experts, we hope you will consider using Elcon Electric of South Florida for your electrical work. Whether it's for a new installation of electrical equipment, or repair of any part of your existing electrical system, we honestly feel that we can provide you with electrical services unparalleled by any other South Florida electrical contractors.
Watch our Commercial
Rate Your Service Call
HOW MAY WE HELP YOU?
Cities and Areas Served in South Florida
Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, El Portal, Florida City, Golden Beach, Goulds, Hialeah, Hialeah Gardens, Homestead, Indian Village, Islandia, Kendall, Key Biscayne, Leisure City, Medley, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores Village, Miami Springs, North Bay, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Opa-Locka, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, Pinewood, Princeton, Richmond Heights, South Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, Sweetwater, Virginia Gardens, West Miami, Westchester, Westwood Lake.
Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lauderhill, Lazy Lake, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Park, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Port Everglades, Sea Ranch Lakes, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, West Park, Weston, Wilton Manors.
Atlantis, Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Briny Breezes, Canal Point, Cloud Lake, Delray Beach, Glen Ridge, Golf, Greenacres, Gulf Stream, Haverhill, Highland Beach, Hypoluxo, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lake Clarke Shores, Lake Park, Lake Worth, Lantana, Loxahatchee, Manalapan, Mangonia Park, North Palm Beach, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Springs, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Sand Cut, South Bay, South Palm Beach, Tequesta, Wellington, West Palm Beach.
Recent Blog Posts
If you are in the market for a new car, now is a great time to start shopping around. One …
When you walk in the door of your home at night, you expect to be relatively safe and comfortable. It …